Calling All Georgians: It’s Time to Beat the Heat & Win!
July is our favorite month of the year for many reasons: summer is in full swing, school is closed, water parks are open and most importantly, it’s National Watermelon Month!
What better way to celebrate than with a refreshing watermelon beverage to beat the July heat. And while you’re whipping up your favorite cold beverage combination, snap a photo and enter it into Georgia’s Best Summertime Drink recipe contest for a chance to win a Ninja Mega Kitchen System (in the color of your choice!).
Need inspiration? Check out these delectable summertime watermelon drinks:
Watermelon Mojito Mocktail from Food Done Light
Blended, Not Stirred:
Frozen mango Watermelon Lemonade from JaMonkey
21 and Up:
Watermelon Old Cuban from Southern Boy Dishes
The Georgia Fruit Stand Cocktail from This Mama Cooks!
Then, go ahead and create your perfect summertime beverage featuring Georgia watermelons:
- Through July 27, 2015, submit your watermelon refreshment recipes to the Georgia’s Best Summertime Drink Entry Form at http://a.pgtb.me/vZWdHl or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Qualified recipes will be shared on our social media pages for all to see.
- Winners will be announced in early August.
- Click here to see the contest rules.
- Four 1st Place Prizes (one for each category): The ultimate summer party beverage stand
- One Grand Prize: A Ninja Mega Kitchen System (in the color of your choice) + the title of “Georgia’s Best Summertime Drink”!