Georgia’s Best Summertime Drink Recipe Contest Rules & Regulations
Georgia’s Best Summertime Drink Recipe Contest Official Rules and Regulations
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- Georgia’s Best Summertime Drink Recipe Contest begins June 15, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends August 15, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- The contest is open to any U.S. citizen 18 years or older who resides in the state of Georgia. Employees of the Georgia Watermelon Association, their affiliates, promotional agencies and their families are not eligible.
- Recipes must be original and previously unpublished.
- Recipes must include the use of a Georgia-grown watermelon.
- To qualify to win, entries must be in English with standard U.S. weights/measures and include a complete list of ingredients, complete preparation directions, and yield.
- You may enter as many times as you wish, and all entries must be submitted via our online form: http://georgiawatermelonassociation.org/summertime-drink-contest or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries and recipes become the property of the Georgia Watermelon Association.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on August 15, 2016.
- Recipes will be judged on the basis of: taste/texture, visual presentation/appearance and originality.
- Each recipe category winner (2 total) will receive a Blackboard Beverage Dispenser Set (ERV $30 USD) and one grand prize winner will receive an Ovente BLH1000R Professional Blender (ERV $80 USD).
- By submitting an entry, entrant agrees to the use of his/her name, photo and recipe submission in any form of publicity or trade promotion purposed by the Georgia Watermelon Association. The Georgia Watermelon Association reserves the right to adapt, modify, edit and publish the recipes as they deem fitting.
- The decision of the judges is final in all aspects of this contest.
- Georgia Watermelon Association, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the entry form, or is otherwise in violation of the rules.
- Any local, state or federal taxes are the responsibility of winners.
- There will be no substitutions of prizes as offered except at the discretion of the Georgia Watermelon Association. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The contest may be cancelled at any time without penalty should the Georgia Watermelon Association deem it necessary.